Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Questions And Answers On Ipad | Apple Does It Again



admin answers:


I don’t think it will save money it will actually encourage people to shed another 600 bucks for something that they never had needed.


But time is real factor for the success of iPad or you may say iPad is the first tablet or Netbook like device which is successful.

Many professionals are using iPad for their work. News,that a lawyer took out iPad for some reference, was floting around last month. 1 in every 4 doctors are either using or will be buying shortly


http://obamapacman.com/2010/02/epocrates-reports-1-in-4-doctors-likely-to-buy-apple-ipad-tablet-within-the-year/


It does save time to the extent that I prefer to do everything on iPad. My job require me to create word document ,presentation then upload to various WebDAV server like DropBox,Box.net.


I used to open one tab for each WebDAV server and then find the document by name after that upload one by one. In the mean time I also had to minimize and maximize the document many time.


On iPad ,it’s piece of cake and even 4 years old kid can upload several documents in few seconds. Everything is set up, select all the files directly and hit upload button , you are done. And creating documents is super easy.


Since I got the iPad I have not used my MacBook Pro and Toshiba Satellite. I however have to use my Desktop iMac sometimes.


Recently I was watching MTV Movie Awards Live on iPad, my co worker tried to watch the same on PC , he was bombarded by Flash based ad banners and pop ups. He was not even annoyed with it because thats the way we all have using our devices.


But my iPad was running as if I am playing an original DVD. I love the fact that iPad doesn’t support buggy flash. We then compared Netflix video quality on PC and iPad and found video quality on iPad was significantly better.


In a month I normally make 50 presentation out of which as many as 45 can easily be created on iPad and I do create on iPad. Only 5 are over complicated so I do on iMac or my office computer.


But the ones that I make on iPad look simply stunning and it takes way lesser time than any body would take to create the same presentation on PC.


IPad’s battery is magical. I use iPad to extreme but still it lasts over 15 hours.By the time PC completes booting process I finish many task on iPad. It definitely saves time for me.


I have Xbox 360 and Wii but I hardly get time to play.Now I spare time to play on iPad. It’s great fun.

Overall I am obsessed with iPad




Source:


http://www.appledoesitagain.com/questions-and-answers-on-ipad-7/






The News from http://seeipad3.blogspot.com